Do you tell morbid stories to your co-workers and have them give you strange looks and not invite you to company parties? Does the idea of watching a romantic comedy make you want to hurl yourself from a forty story window? Do you dream of camping out in a graveyard by yourself – in the dead of night – and (this time) get paid for it?
We want to add your distinctive strangeness to our own.
• Believe it or not, you get paid! - Competitive hourly wage plus tips.
• We hire both full time and part time - Mostly nights and weekend shifts.
• Our season runs from early April to mid November.
• We are a moving outdoor production.
• There is a considerable amount of walking.
• We run rain or shine - We charge extra for thunderstorms.
• We are looking for strange and unusual people with backgrounds in all aspects of performance arts.
• You must enjoy telling stories of death, gruesome murders, possessions, ghosts, hangings – etc.
Please note that this is for the Boston production only.
If you think you can cross swords with an undead privateer, match wits against one of hell’s own denizens and stand toe-to-toe with a pyromaniac circus ringmaster - venture our way.